Quote of the Day: 06.29.17
About a week ago, a girl at work was buying a classics book of George Eliot. I was like, why does this dude sound familiar? He was on the classics table, so I feel like I should've known something he wrote. And the girl was like, he usually writes poetry. So that explains why I couldn't place him. As all you avid readers know, I don't do poetry. Who knows if this quote is from one of his poems or if it's from one of his novels. I certainly don't know and I'm not super invested in looking it up. (Way to go, Tina. Really working hard on this blog.)
That's it. I don't have any fun antidotes today. I did watch the Pretty Little Liars finale last night, though. It's the first episode I've seen in like five years and I was drinking, but I feel like it still wouldn't have made a lot of sense if I was sober and up to date on whatever's going on on that show.
Here were my drunk thoughts:
- Who are these people?
- Why does everyone have poorly cut bangs?
- Why I am attracted to murderous British Spencer twin?
- Why am I like this?
- Why do I not live within Jimmy Johns delivery radius?
- (AND WHY WOULDN'T ELYSE BRING US SANDWICHES??)
- (There's another shoutout for ya, Elude.)
- Honestly, who was in charge of hair on this show?
- All of these songs sound like they're from weird pornos.
- Caleb looks entirely different and 100% like Ezra's long lost son.
- Spencer confessing her unrequited love through Scrabble is the best thing the show has probably ever done.
- Where's Moze from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide?
- (I then spent about ten minutes trying to google where I could watch Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. I'm pretty sure my Amazon cart is filled with the DVDs.)
- Emily's a real cute gym teacher.
- Emily is also way too good for Allison.
- WHOSE BABIES WERE THEY BECAUSE THEY CERTAINLY WEREN'T EMILY'S.
- Have I ever liked anything Aria has done?
- Is Toby's hair a helmet?
- Who put Aria in that wedding dress?
- The spinoff they are clearly setting up for does not need to happen.
- I'm still not sure I know who A is.
See y'all tomorrow.